Pakistan vs India WC Match 16 Live Streaming Info: How And Where To Watch Pak vs Ind Live In Your Area? T20 World Cup 2022

If you need to know Today’s big match ’16th’ T20 World Cup Babar Azam’s captain – Pakistan team [vs] Rohit Sharma captain – India team match details: Match Preview, Venue, Expert Prediction, Timing and Streaming Details .

The first T20 between Pakistan vs India and the 16th match of this T20 World Cup event will be played today. This event is being imagined as the biggest event so far. The viewership of the match between India v Pakistan has always been very high. According to an estimate, millions of people watch these matches online on the ground, on TV and on mobile screens. This big match is being played at dashing ground MCG, Melbourne at 1:00 pm. Cricket fans all over the world are eager to watch this match.

According to cricket expert, Pakistan and India match is expected to be very exciting. Both team batting, bowling is excellent in every department. Who will win today’s match? Which team’s hold on the match will be stronger? This is the big question in everyone’s mind today. According to experts, it becomes difficult to predict in this format and when both top class teams are playing. Still, the experts are giving India a 2 percent advantage over the Pakistan team in today’s match. The Indian team is led by Rohit Sharma. And the leadership of the Pakistan team will be given to Babar Azam. India’s chances are 52 percent. and Pakistan’s chances in today’s 16th match are 48 percent.

Read More : FIFA World Cup Schedule + Match Timing + Group Position 2022/23

(Pak vs Ind) source : Twitter

The disappointing news for cricket fans is that in Pakistan and Bharat Cricket match, there is a strong possibility of rain in Australia’s ground today. If you take a look at the Previous match, both the teams have played one resulted warm-up match before. Pakistan was defeated by England in this match. And the India team was victorious in this warm-up match against Australia. It should also be clear that both teams are among the top favorite teams of this event. According to experts, whoever wins today’s match, but cricket fans will definitely get a chance to watch good cricket.

When will (Live) Pakistan vs India 16th World Cup T20 be played?
The big T20 World Cup match will be played (Streaming) on Sunday, 23th October 2022 at 1:00 pm PST.

What is the venue for Today Pakistan (PAK) v India (IND) WC T20?
The big match b/w will be played at the MCG, Melbourne, Australia.

Pakistan vs India WC Match 16 Live Streaming Info: How And Where To Watch Pak vs Ind Live In Your Area? T20 World Cup 2022

Sr.CountryTV Channels
1Indiawill be live broadcast on Star Sports Network. and watch the also of the event series on the Hotstar app.
2AustraliaFox Sports Cricket
3In UKSky Sports will display the live telecast of the t20 series.
4S. AfricaT20 World Cup Series: will be broadcast on Super Sports. Channels like SS Grandstand, and SS Cricket will telecast the live cricket of matches.
5PakistanPTV Sports, Ten Sports, A Sports, Daraz App
6U.Son Willow TV in the United States.
7EuropeATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV
8BangladeshGazi TV – GTV
9Sri LankaChannel Eye