Pakistan vs New Zealand 2nd T20 Details- How And Where To Watch Pak vs NZ Live In Your Area? Pakistan Tour of New Zealand

Pakistan vs New Zealand T20

New Zealand Tri-Series [2022] Here’s all you need to know about NZ Tri Series (Pak vs NZ) like Fixtures, Player’s Squad, Pitch Report, Schedule, Prediciton. Pakistan will play their New Zealand tri-series 2nd t20 on Saturday 8th October 2022 at Hagley Oval, New Zealand’s home ground. 2nd T20 will be played between Pakistan vs New Zealand. Let me make this clear to you again, this series consists of only (Seventh) 7th T20 matches. Each team will be given 2 chances to reach the final. The final of this series will be played on October 14th at the same ground. After that all the team will leave for Australia where the biggest cricket festival is going to be held. The first match of the T20 World Cup will be held in Australia from October 16th. It will not be wrong if it is called the world’s biggest T20 cricket festival.

1st T20i Pakistan defeated Bangladesh by 21 runs and gain 1 point lead in series. Pakistan scored 166/5 in the first batting for 20 overs. In the competition, the Bangladesh team could only score 146/8. Mohammad Rizwan, as always, played a good game for Pakistan and scored 78 runs off 50 balls. Shan Masood also played an important role in the success of the team by scoring 31 runs. The ‘man of the match’ award went to Mohammad Rizwan.

source: (Twitter)

Read More : Pakistan vs New Zealand T20: Schedule & Venue

The New Zealand pitch has always proved to be a good pitch for the T20 format. It would n’t have been more difficult to get runs on this pitch by playing good shots of the batsmen. A first batter team chance of winning on this pitch is much better. According to cricket experts, the pitch and weather here are quite compatible with the Australian pitch. Playing the series on this pitch before the T20 World Cup can be very beneficial for both Pakistan and Bangladesh teams. Pakistan vs New Zealand T20 are expecting 180 runs in 1st inning.

Check Out : Pakistan vs New Zealand Live: Player’s Squad & Timing

If we take a look at the match stats of the Pakistan team and the New Zealand team, then Pakistan has won 15 Twenty20 Cricket matches from New Zealand so far, compared to this, the New Zealand team has won 10 matches. But according to cricket experts, the New Zealand team is being considered more favorite in today’s match. The New Zealand team is in a better position in both batting and bowling. In Today, Pakistan v New Zealand T20i: New Zealand team chances are 60% (percent) to win and Pakistan’s chances are 40% (percent).

source: (ESPN)

Read More :  Indian Player Jasprit Bumra, suffered a back Injury

This month on 16th T20 World Cup 2022 is starting in Australia. All small and big cricket teams are busy in preparation. But the Indian team got a big shock when the top attacker bowler.. Read Full Cricket News

Pakistan vs New Zealand T20 Live Streaming- How And Where To Watch Pak vs NZ Live In Your Area? Pakistan Tour of New Zealand

In India Pak vs Ban:

will be live telecast on Star Sports Network / Amazon Prime. and watch the live streaming of the series on the Hotstar App.

In South Africa:

NZ Tri Series 2022: Pakistan vs New-Zealand will be broadcast on Super Sports. Channels like SS Grandstand, and SS Cricket will telecast the live series of matches.

In the UK:

Sky Sports will display the live telecast of the series.

In the United States

on Willow TV in the (U.S) United States.

In Canada

ATN Cricket Plus will be broadcast live the Pak vs NZ T20 live t20 match.

In Australia

In Australia, Fox Sports will telecast the series matches.

In New Zealand

In New Zealand, Sky Sport will present the high action.

In Pakistan

PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and also ARY Zap App Pakistan will be displaying the matches in Pakistan.

In Bangladesh

Gazi TV will be showing the series New Zealand Tri Series 2022 for Bangladesh.

Related Story : Pakistan vs NZ: New Zealand T20 Tri-Series 2022: After Lost Pakistan to England!

Pakistan v/s New Zealand Tri Series 2022:

Sr.Team + DateVenue
1st T20Pak vs Ban – 7th Oct 2022Hagley Oval, NZ.
2nd T20Pak vs NZ – 8th Oct 2022Hagley Oval, NZ.
3rd T20NZ vs Ban – 9th Oct 2022Hagley Oval, NZ.
4th T20Pak vs NZ – 11th Oct 2022Hagley Oval, NZ.
5th T20NZ vs Ban – 12th Oct 2022Hagley Oval, NZ.
6th T20Pak vs Ban – 13th Oct 2022Hagley Oval, NZ.
7th T20THE FINALE -14th Oct 2022Hagley Oval, NZ.

More Cricket : Muhammad Rizwan: Pakistan Runs Scoring Machine

Mohammad Rizwan is showing better performances in Pakistan vs England (T20) series. Mohammad Rizwan’s has been placed at the top position in the recently released series of [ICC] International Cricket Council Ranking.. Check out Full Story

[ajax_load_more id=”2743121489″ container_type=”table” css_classes=”6″ post_type=”post” images_loaded=”true”]