Shoaib Akhtar, the former legend fast bowler of the Pakistan’s, has decided to cancel the agreement from the biopic film ‘Rawalpindi Express’ made on his biography.
Fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar shared a message on the social media site Twitter and said that there were some differences on my biopic film due to which he has separated himself.
The former cricketer warned the filmmakers and management that they would take “stern legal action” if they continue to make biographical films and use his name or life story in any way.
Shoaib Akhtar said in the strong statement that it is with great regret that I want to inform you all that after months of deliberation, I have withdrawn from the film “Rawalpindi Express” by terminating the contract through my management and legal team. definitely it was my dream which I wanted to make a reality but unfortunately things didn’t work out and we had to stop the film.
In July last year, Shoaib Akhtar shared the poster of the film and announced that Rawalpindi Express will be released on November 13, 2023, but at the beginning of this year, actor Umair Jaswal refused to do the film.